We know how important it is to hire the best technical talent and be the right fit for the position. We pride ourselves on the long-lasting relationships that we have built with our clients. We at RapidSoft constantly search for the best Technical talent available to fill your positions.
All recruiting and finding the right talent recruiting process is comprised of continuously looking for resources on various mediums. In addition, our most valuable resource is our database of over 200 consultants, prescreened on a regular basis.
Constant recruiting shortens the life cycle it takes to supply direct-hire candidates and enables RapidSoft to fill requests for temporary workers quickly.
- Interviews with qualified candidates are conducted in-person or video conference.
- Potential candidates complete an application, background authorization and reference authorization.
- The candidates are tested on a variety of software programs including attitude, technical skills, work experience and availability.
- Besides the testing, the interview process that we conduct is comprehensive so that we understand the candidate’s history, abilities, professionalism, their career goals, plus all the intangible character traits that you do not find on a resume.
- We then check references from managers, and/or supervisors from their past employment.
Employers Can Expect
- Relevant resumes and interviews with our candidates at no cost or commitment.
- Reasonable fees with guarantees.
Consultants / Candidates
- Can expect genuine communication.
- Value for your time
- Quicker placements for the right talent.
- Work collaboratively with business and IT to help prepare for certifications. Topics include scoping, risk assessment, maturity assessment of current controls, risk/gap remediation, and development.
- Assess current DFARS NIST 800-171 controls compliance status and identify gaps to include remediation plans.
- Deliver with minimal supervision security enhancements to protect computer systems, networks and data. This includes analyzing, testing, documenting, implementation /configuration, and support of new security technologies and processes.
- Deliver both verbal and written briefings to the leadership.
- Develop and create documentation for security frameworks.
- Communicate highly complex technical information clearly and articulately for all audience levels.
- Analyze the impact of emerging Cyber Security requirements and identify areas of risk, including the development of strategy, policy, and governance and implementation guidance for a risk management approach for the DOD.
- Must be clearable, having a clearance already is a plus.
- Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
- Perform monitoring operations; report cyber security events and anomalies; provide analysis and recommendations, Vulnerability Management (VM) and Malware Protection / Vulnerability Assessment and Analysis (VAA), Intrusion Analysis and Correlation Information, incident handling, mission operations transfer, exercise and assessment support.
- A minimum current active Top Secret security clearance is required for all positions. Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility also required.
- Appropriate Cyber Security Service Provider (CSSP) certification per DoD 8140/8570 for either: CSSP Incident Responder (either CEH, CFR, CSA+ (CySA+), GCFA, GCIH , or SCYBER cert) or CSSP Analyst (either CEH, CFR, CSA+ (CySA+), GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, or SCYBER cert)
- 3+ years of experience in CSSP work; 3+ years of related experience in data security administration
- Prior experience with the following tools is highly desired: LogRhythm, Suricata, Kibana, ELK, Bro, Snort, HBSS, Wireshark, and Solar Winds. Tools are used to perform detect, protect and respond functions
- Automation of SAST DAST and IAST tools into Pipelines
- Design and implement security architectures (both Native and/or Third party) for different cloud options (Public, Private and Hybrid)
- Represent security domain in development and implementation of the overall global enterprise Cloud architecture.
- Perform threat modelling and design reviews to assess security implications of cloud adoption
- Work with infrastructure services and application development organizations to choose appropriate cloud security technology solutions
- Conduct studies of new technologies to provide more efficient and cost effective solutions
- Deliver presentation to customers on security technologies and industry trends
- Should be able to display leadership and business judgment in anticipating client/project needs and developing alternative solutions
- Communicate and manage client needs and expectations in all phases of their cloud journey.
- Contribute in initiatives designed to share knowledge across Technology teams
- Minimum 10+ years of Overall Cyber Security experience
- 4+ years of security architect experience
- 3+ years of experience with AWS / Microsoft Azure or GCP
- Broad understanding of Security technologies and Security threats
- Experience with Compliance (Regulatory and Industry) and Security frameworks
- Experience in automation and serverless technologies using Python/Java/C#/NodeJS etc
- Experience with DevSecOps and integration of security tools with Jenkins/Azure DevOps pipeline
- Should possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to think solutions out of the box and present them with clarity to key stakeholders (Senior executives, technical directors/managers)
- Ability to learn new solutions and technologies
- Excellent listening, verbal and technical writing skills
- Should be comfortable working both in a team and as an individual contributor
- Desirable to have at least one relevant Cloud Security Certifications